5 Things Successful 20-Something Women Do In Their Down Time
Success is a term that is always defined differently among people. However, nine times out of ten, most 20 year-olds associate success with happiness, friends, a balanced life, and good health.
Did you know that what you do in your spare time plays an important role in your ability to achieve success in these things?
Here are 5 things successful women in their 20s do during their spare time:
- Spend time with friends and family. When life gets too fast and too stressful, it is important to take time for yourself and recharge. Oftentimes women who make an effort to spend this time with family and friends recharge and are ready for whatever life has next.
- Make time to exercise. We preach it all the time. If you take the time to exercise and do something for your body, your body will thank you and you will be much happier. Exercise is not only good for your physical health and figure, but it also reduces stress and increases mental awareness.
- Have an open mind to learn new things. In order to be successful (happy, healthy, etc.) it is important to be willing to try new things and venture into waters you might not be familiar with. It is important to be curious and constantly learn new things. Successful people know that knowledge is power in this world. If we are constantly learning and absorbing information, we have the key to success right there.
- They reflect on success. Successful people take the time to look back after they have experienced a “win” and make sure they know what they did so they can be sure they do it again next time.
- They reflect and acknowledge their failures as well. Just as it is important to make note when you have achieved a “win”, it is just as important to reflect when you experience a “loss”. Learning from mistakes and not repeating them is so important when it comes to achieving success.
We all have the success gene in our body! As women, we want to empower all women to be successful and conquer the world. <3
- Bacterial vaginosis(BV)
- Hepatitis, viral
- Herpes, Genital
- HIV/AIDS & STDs
- Know your options:
- Due date calculator
- Stages of pregnancy
- Sexual health & STDs
Enter the first date of your last period:
If you’re pregnant, it’s important for you to know about fetal development, especially if you’re considering having an abortion.
If you are sexually active, you need to know about Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs). You can get an STD with any kind of sexual contact, whether you wear a condom or not.