9 Top Secrets to Success Every Woman Needs to Know
What defines a successful woman varies based on personal preference, priorities, and matters of importance. However, what makes a woman successful can be shared across the board. Here are 9 top secrets to success every woman needs to know.
A successful woman is:
- Everything she does is done with full on fierceness. Everything she does is done to the best of her ability.
- Persistent and driven. Having passion gets you nowhere without persistence and drive.
- Understanding that perfection is something to shoot relentlessly for, but doesn’t see failure—only opportunities for growth.
- Understands the value of partnership. She sees strength in herself, as well as others and knows how to delegate tasks appropriately and communicate effectively.
- A risk-taker. She’s not afraid to fall and when she does, she gets up, spending little to no moments wallowing in self-pity.
- A negativity rejecter. She keeps it real and she keeps it positive. She wakes up with time to meditate and mentally prepare for her day. She sees no time for negative self-talk or spending too much time around negative and pessimistic people.
- Surrounded with the right people who will give reliable and sound advice, even when she is in a leadership position. She understands that there’s no point in leading if it isn’t done well. She takes immense pride in learning from the best. She is always looking for ways to learn and improve. She walks in humility and welcomes truth to be spoken to her from trusted people.
- Focused on quality versus quantity when required. Sometimes it’s about the numbers and quantity should prevail, but when a product or service is the end result—she knows that quality needs to beat out quantity. In those instances, she doesn’t over-promise, gives herself plenty of time, and concentrates on delivering a superior product or service.
- Always sure to make time to give recognition and encouragement. She isn’t insecure with her own work-ethic, talents, and abilities, so she is able to freely hand out kudos to others who do fantastic work.
Now go make it happen! <3
- Bacterial vaginosis(BV)
- Hepatitis, viral
- Herpes, Genital
- HIV/AIDS & STDs
- Know your options:
- Due date calculator
- Stages of pregnancy
- Sexual health & STDs
Enter the first date of your last period:
If you’re pregnant, it’s important for you to know about fetal development, especially if you’re considering having an abortion.
If you are sexually active, you need to know about Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs). You can get an STD with any kind of sexual contact, whether you wear a condom or not.