Dressing Tips to Help You Stay Warm This Winter
As cold weather quickly approaches, it is time to start thinking about ways to stay warm this winter. These might seem like no-brainers, but they are important to keep in mind while scrambling to find the right winter outfit, but also not freeze in the cold. Be sure that you wear the following items to ensure you’re warm for the next couple months:
- Layers are key. Wearing many thin layers will actually keep you warmer than wearing few thick layers.
- Double up on the socks if you are going to be outside. It is perfectly acceptable to wear more than one pair of socks in order to keep your feet warm in the winter.
- Wear boots. (Fur-lined boots will actually help keep your feet the warmest.) But really, any type of boot will keep your feet/legs warmer than regular shoes in the winter months.
- Wear a stocking cap/ear warmers. Heat easily escapes from your head. By keeping your ears covered, you will be sure that your body’s heat is retained and not escaping.
- Wear gloves. Dry hands from the winter air is the worst. Be sure to wear gloves and constantly moisturize your hands.
- Enjoy the scarf life. Scarves are a woman’s best friend in the winter months. No one wants a cold chest. Stock up on scarves and wear them all of the time. Scarves are like blankets around your neck, they always ensure that you’re warm.
Stay warm this winter! <3
- Bacterial vaginosis(BV)
- Hepatitis, viral
- Herpes, Genital
- HIV/AIDS & STDs
- Know your options:
- Due date calculator
- Stages of pregnancy
- Sexual health & STDs
Enter the first date of your last period:
If you’re pregnant, it’s important for you to know about fetal development, especially if you’re considering having an abortion.
If you are sexually active, you need to know about Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs). You can get an STD with any kind of sexual contact, whether you wear a condom or not.