Isn’t it amazing how the seasons change? Maybe it is just me, but it feels like I cannot wait for summer by the time winter ends, and I long for cold winter days toward the end of the dead of summer heat. But there is one season that I would love to hold onto forever, and that is fall!
I think my dedication and love for fall begins and ends with the weather and the long list of activities and festivities that take place during this time. So, here are 5 things you can do to get the most out of the fall season and enjoy all of its beauty!
- Buy a pumpkin scented candle. Again, maybe it is just me… but nothing says it’s fall more than the aroma of our fall favorite scents. TIP: Weekends are the best to break in the new candle. Light the candle, grab your coffee, and settle in for a relaxing fall.
- Enjoy the beautiful weather. If you enjoy hiking and camping, this is the time of year where the weather is the best! The cool breeze and fallen leaves make for the perfect adventure. Great weather + beautiful scenery = FALL AT ITS FINEST!
- Drink PSL. Pumpkin Spice Lattes anyone? Fall is the only time you can get these from Starbucks and other coffee shops. So, drink up and get your fill for the rest of the year!
- Pull your favorite jeans and sweaters out of your closet. Fall clothing is the best! Boots, jeans, sweaters… if you don’t have a favorite… maybe that’s an excuse to go shopping for some? 😊
- Visit a fall festival. Go check out the seasons harvest! Maybe even buy a pumpkin or two to decorate your apartment with.
Just enjoy the season! It only comes around once a year! <3